Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
Create beautiful travel photos
with these Lightroom presets
Lightroom Travel preset pack
20 presets included in the pack:
Cinematic Travel, Mountain Vignetting, 80s, b&w boost, b&w faded, basic b&W, Blue, Cine green, Cinematic landscape, Classic,
Film beach, Landscape, Landscape bright, Mountain, Pink, Retro Pier, Warm.
How do I install my
Lightroom preset pack?
1. First, download your preset and unzip/extract the file.
2. Next, in Lightroom, go to the Develop module.
3. In the “Presets” panel on the left, select or create a folder where you’d like to place your new preset and give it a name. (To create a new folder, right-click anywhere within the Presets pane and choose "New Folder".)
4. Right-click on the folder and select “Import…”.
5. Navigate to the new preset folder, highlight all files and click the IMPORT button in the window. Your new presets will now appear inside of Lightroom.
See them in action
Subscribe to receive special offers & discounts